kOoLaTkoLd.cO.nR Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kOoLaTkoLd.cO.nR Official Forum

The Site Where every thing is KoOOL

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stories2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:31 am

This is part two
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:33 am

Prophet returns to Madina

Having rigorously performed all the ceremonies of the pilgrimage, that his example might be

followed by all Muslims for all succeeding ages, the Prophet returned with his followers to
Medina.
The eleventh year of the hijrah, being the last year of Muhammad's life, was spent at Medina.
There he settled the organization of the provincial and tribal communities which had adopted
Islam and become the component parts of the Muslims federation. More officers had to be
deputed to the interior provinces for the purpose of teaching their inhabitants the precepts of the
religion, administering justice, and collecting Zakat. Muadh Ibn Jabal was sent to Yemen. On his
departure to that distant province the Prophet enjoined him to use his own discretion in the event
of his being unable to find express authority in the Quran. Ali was deputed to Yamama in the
southeast of the peninsula. To him the Prophet said: "Never decide between any two parties who
come to you for justice unless you first hear both of them."
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:35 am

Quraish violate terms of Hudaibiya, Prophets army march against Idolators

About the end of the seventh year of the hijrah, the Quraish and their allies, the Bani Bakr,

violated the terms of the peace concluded at Hudaibiya by attacking the Bani Khuzaah, who were
in alliance with the Muslims. The Bani Khuzzah appealed to the Prophet for help and protection.
The Prophet determined to make a stop to the reign of injustice and oppression, which had lasted
so long at Mecca. He immediately gathered ten thousand men to march against the idolaters and
set out on January, 630.
After eight days the Muslims army halted, and alighted at Marr Az-Zahran, a day's journey from
Mecca. On the night of their arrival, Abu Sufyan, who was delegated by the Quraish to ask the
Prophet to abandon his project, presented himself and besought an interview. In the morning it
was granted. "Has the time not come, O Abu Sufyan," said the Prophet, "for you to acknowledge
that there is no deity save Allah and that I am His Messenger?" Abu Sufyan, after hesitating for
awhile, pronounced the prescribed formula of belief and adopted Islam. He was then sent back to
prepare the city for the Prophet's approach.
With the exception of a slight resistance by certain clans headed by Ikrima and Safwan, in which
many Muslims were killed, the Prophet entered Mecca almost unopposed. The city which had
treated him so cruelly, driven him and his faithful band for refuge among strangers, the city which
had sworn his life and the lives of his devoted adherents, now lay at his mercy. His old persecutors
were now completely at his feet. The Prophet entered Mecca on his favorite camel Al Kaswa,
having Usama Ibn Zaid sitting behind him. On his way he recited Surah Al Fath (Victory), the first
verses of which maybe interpreted thus:
"Verily! We have given you (O Muhammad) a manifest victory. That Allah may forgive you your
sins of the past and future, and complete His Favor on you, and guide you on the Straight Path;
and that Allah may help you with strong help. (Ch 48:1-3 Quran)
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:37 am

Retribution for the Murder of the Muslim Envoy

When the Prophet and his followers returned to Medina, they arranged in expedition to exact

retribution from the Ghassanite prince who had killed the Muslim envoy. A force of three
thousand men, under the Prophet's adopted son Zaid, was sent to take reparation from the
offending tribe.
Khalid Ibn Al-Walid was one of the generals chosen for the expedition. When they reached the
neighborhood of Muta, a village to the southeast of the Dead Sea, they met with an overwhelming
force of Arabs and Romans who were assembled to oppose them. The Muslims, however,
resolved resolutely to push forward. Their courage was of no avail and they suffered great losses.
In this battle Zaid and Ja'far, a cousin of the Prophet, and several other notables were killed.
Khalid Ibn Al-Walid, by a series of maneuvers, succeeded in drawing off the army and conducting
it without further loses to Medina. A month later, however, Amr Ibn Al-' As marched unopposed
through the lands of the hostile tribes, received their submission, and restored the prestige of
Islam on the Syrian frontier
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:37 am

Attack from the Jews of Khaibar thwarted

In the same year the Jews of Khaibar, a strongly fortified territory at a distance of four days'

journey from Medina, showed implacable hatred towards the Muslims. United by alliance with the
tribe of Ghatfan, as well as with other cognate tribes, the Jews of Khaibar made serious attempts
to for ma coalition against the Muslims. The Prophet and his adherents were apprised of this
movement and immediate measures were taken in order to repress any new attack upon Medina.
An expedition of fourteen hundred men was soon prepared to march against Khaibar. The allies of
the Jews left them to face the war with the Muslims all alone. The Jews firmly resisted the attacks
of the Muslims, but eventually all their fortress had to be surrendered, one after the other to their
enemies. They prayed for forgiveness, which was accorded to them on certain conditions. Their
lands and immovable property were secured to them, together with the free practice of their
religion. After subduing Khaibar, the Muslims returned to Medina in safety
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:38 am

Prophet Muhammad dispatches envoys

About this time it was revealed to the Prophet that his mission should be universal. He dispatched

several envoys to invite the neighboring sovereigns to Islam. The embassy to the king of Persia,
Chosroes Parvis, was received with disdain and contumely. He was haughtily amazed at the
boldness of the Mecca fugitive in addressing him on terms of equality. He was so enraged that he
tore up into pieces the Prophet's letter of invitation to Islam and dismissed the envoy from his
presence with great contempt. When the Prophet received information on this treatment, he
calmly observed: "Thus will the Empire of Chosroes be torn to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:39 am

The Treaty of Hudaibiya

Six years had already elapsed since the Prophet and his Meccan followers had fled from their

birthplace. Their hearts began to yearn for their homes and for their Sacred House the Ka'ba. As
the season of the pilgrimage approached, the Prophet announced his intention to visit the holy
center, and numerous voices of his disciples responded to the call. Preparations were soon made
for the journey to Mecca. The Prophet, accompanied by seven or eight hundred Muslims,
Emigrants and Ansars, all totally unarmed, set out on the pilgrimage. The Quraish, who were still
full of animosity towards the Muslims, gathered a large army to prevent them from entering
Mecca and maltreated the envoy whom the Prophet had sent to ask permission to visit the holy
places. After much difficulty, a treaty was concluded by which it was agreed that all hostilities
should cease for ten years; that anyone coming from the Quraish to the Prophet without the
permission of the guardian or chief should be given back to the idolaters; that any Muslim persons
going over to the Meccans should not be surrendered; that any tribe desirous of entering into
alliance, either with the Quraish or with the Muslims, should be at liberty to do so without
disputes; that the Muslims should go back to Medina on the present occasion and stop advancing
further; that they should be permitted in the following year to visit Mecca and to remain there for
three days with the arms they used on journeys, namely, their scimitars in sheaths.
The Treaty of Hudaibiya thus ended, the Prophet returned with his people to Medina
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:40 am

The Prophet protects the Christians of Madina

It was about this time that the Prophet granted to the monks of the Monastry of St. Catherine,

near Mount Sinai, his liberal charter by which they secured for the Christians noble and generous
privileges and immunities. He undertook himself and enjoined his followers, to protect the
Christians, to defend their churches and the residences of their priests and to guard them from all
injuries. They were not to be unfairly taxed; no bishop was to be driven out of his diocese; nor
Christian was to be forced to reject his religion; no monk was to be expelled from his Monastry;
no pilgrim was to be stopped from his pilgrimage; nor were the Christian churches to be pulled
down for the sake of building mosques or houses for the Muslims. Christian women married to
Muslims were to enjoy their own religion and not to be subjected to compulsion or annoyance of
any kind. If the Christians should stand in need of assistance for the repair of their churches or
monasteries, or any other matter pertaining to their religion, the Muslims were to assist them. This
was not to be considered as supporting their religion, but as simply rendering them assistance in
special circumstances. Should the Muslims be engaged in hostilities with outside Christians, no
Christian resident among the Muslims should be treated with contempt on account of his creed.
The Prophet declared that any Muslim violating any clause of the charter should be regarded as a
transgressor of Allah's commandments, a violator of His testament and neglectful of His faith
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:41 am

Victory - Battle Badr is Won

The army of the Meccans advanced into the open space which separated the Muslims from the

idolaters. According to Arab usage, the battle was began by simple combats. The engagement that
became general. The result of the battle was that the Meccans were driven back with great loss.
Several of their chiefs were slain, including Abu Jahl
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 7:41 am

Battle of Badr - Makkan Troop formations approaching Madina

Allah's Prophet put Medina in a state of military discipline. He had to send frequent

reconnoitering parties to guard against any sudden onslaught. No sooner did the Prophet organize
hi state than a large well-equipped army of the Meccans was afield. A force constituting of one
thousand men marched under Abu Jahl, a great enemy of Islam, towards Medina to attack the
city. The Muslims received timely notice of their enemies' intention. A body of three hundred
adherents, of whom two thirds were citizens of Medina, was gathered to forestall the idolaters by
occupying the valley of Badr, situated near the sea between Mecca and Medina. When the
Prophet saw the army of the infidels approaching the valley, he prayed that the little band of
Muslims might not be destroyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Madina under Sabotage style attacks on Food, Cattle etc...

Towards the second year of the hijrah, the idolaters of Mecca began a series of hostile acts against

the Muslims of Medina. They sent men in parties to commit depredations on the fruit trees of the
Muslims of Medina and to carry away their flocks. Now came the moment of severest trial to
Islam. It became the duty of the Prophet to take serious measures to guard against any plot rising
from within or a sudden attack from without
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Allah's Apostle Settles in Madina

The first step the Prophet took, after his settlement at Medina, was to built a mosque for the

worship of Allah according to principles of Islam. Also, houses for the accommodation of the
emigrants were soon erected.
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Allah's Apostle Settles in Madina

The first step the Prophet took, after his settlement at Medina, was to built a mosque for the

worship of Allah according to principles of Islam. Also, houses for the accommodation of the
emigrants were soon erected.
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:45 pm

Hijra - Islamic Calendar marks this date

Thus was accomplished the hijrah, or the flight of Muhammad as called in European annals, from

which the Islamic calendar dates
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm

The Makkans plot to kill Allah's Prophet

The Meccans, fearing the consequence of this new alliance, began to think seriously of preventing

Muhammad from escaping to Yathrib. They met in all haste. After several milder expedients had
been rejected, they decided that he should be killed. They agreed that one man should be chosen
out of every tribe and that each man should strike a blow at him with his sword so that
responsibility of the guilt would rest equally on all tribes. The Bani Hashim, Muhammad's own
tribe, were much inferior and therefore would not be able to revenge their kinsman's death.
A number of noble youths were selected for the bloody deed. As the night advanced, the assassins
posted themselves round the Prophet's dwelling. They watched all night long, waiting to murder
Muhammad when he should leave his house at the early dawn. By some the Prophet had warned
of the danger, and he directed 'Ali to lie down in his place and wrap himself up in his green clock,
which he did. The Prophet miraculously escaped through the window and he repaired to the house
of Abu Bakr, unperceived by door. These, in the meantime, looking through a crevice and seeing
'Ali, whom they mistook for Muhammad himself, asleep, continued watching there until morning.
When 'Ali arose, they found themselves deceived. The fury of the Quraish was now unbounded.
The news that the would be assassins had returned unsuccessful and that Muhammad had escaped
aroused their whole energy. A price of a hundred camels was set upon Muhammad's head.
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm

Moses advises Muhammad to plea to Allah to lessen prayers

"Then Al-Bait-ul-Ma'mur (the Sacred House) was shown to me and a container full of wine and

another full of milk and a third full of honey were brought to me. I took the milk. Gabriel
remarked: 'This is the Islamic religion which you and your followers are following.' Then the
prayers were enjoined on me: they were fifty prayers a day. When I returned, I passed by Moses,
who asked me; 'What have you been ordered to do?' I replied: 'I have been ordered to offer fifty
prayers a day.' Moses said: 'Your followers cannot bear fifty prayers a day, and by Allah I have
tested people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel in vain. Go back to your
Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your followers'' burden.' So I went back, and Allah reduced
ten prayers for me. Then again I came to Moses, but he repeated the same as he had said before.
Then again I went back to Allah, and He reduced ten more prayers. When I came to Moses he
said the same. I went back to Allah, and He ordered m to observe ten prayers a day. When I came
back to Moses, he repeated the same advice, so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe
five prayers a day.
"When I came back to Moses, he said: 'What have you been ordered?' I replied: 'I have been
ordered to observe five prayers a day.' He said: 'Your followers cannot bear fear prayers a day,
and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best
with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lesson your followers' burden.'
I said: 'I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and
surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard a voice saying: 'I have passed My order and have
lessened the burden of My worshippers.'"
Back to top Go down
Abdulrehmansajid
CraCk pOt
CraCk pOt
Abdulrehmansajid

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 3:31 pm

thanks for sharing this kind of information
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Yea man!! I hope You guyz will understand it wid full means
Back to top Go down
https://koolatkold.forumotion.com
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:40 pm

thanks everyone confused
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:59 am

Keep posting like this!!
Back to top Go down
https://koolatkold.forumotion.com
Anjandj
Anjandj

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:33 am

thankx
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:45 am

Adam's Progeny Accept Allah

Allah the Almighty revealed:

"Remember when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed
(or from Adam's loin his offspring) and made them testify as to themselves saying: 'Am I not
your Lord?' They said: 'Yes! We testify' lest you should say on the Day of Resurrectio:. 'Verily
we have been unaware of this'. Or lest you should say: 'It was only our father aforetime who took
others as partners in worship along with Allah and we were merely their descendants after them;
will you then destroy us because of the deeds of men who practiced al batil (polytheism) and
committing crimes and sins, invoking and worshipping others besides Allah?'
Thus do We explain the Ayah (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations etc) in detail
so that they may turn unto the truth". (Ch 7:172-174 Quran).
Adam's progeny declared: "Our Lord, we bear witness that You are our Lord; we have no other
Lord but Allah. Allah raised their father Adam, and he looked at them and saw those of them who
were rich and those who were poor, and those who had good forms and those who did not. Adam
said: "O Allah! I wish You to make Your servants equal." Allah replied "I love being thanked."
Adam saw among the prophets like lamps among his progeny.
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:45 am

The Prophet's Covenant

Almighty Allah declared:

"Remember when We took from the Prophets their covenant, and from you (o Muhammad), and
from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus son of Mary. We took from them a strong covenant. (Ch
33:7 Quran).
In another verse Allah the Exalted commanded:
"So set you (O Muhammad) your face towards the religion of pure Islamic Monotheism Hanifan
(worship none but Allah Alone) Allah's Fitrah (Allah's Islamic Monotheism), with which He has
created mankind. No change let there be in khalqillah (the Religion of Allah--Islamic
Monotheism), that is the straight religion, but most men know not." (Ch 30:30 Quran).
Another version of the story relates that Allah took a handful of the dust of the earth and mixed
into it the colors, white, black, yellow and red. That is the reason why men are born different
colors. When Allah mixed the dust with water, it turned into potter's clay that makes a sound. It
was fermented and had a smell. Iblis passed by, wondering what was going to be made of that
clay. From the clay Allah created Adam. he molded his form with His own hands and blew His
spirit into him. Adam's body quivered as life was imbued into it.
"Then We drowned the other (disbelievers and polytheists, etc.)." (Ch 37:82 Quran).
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:46 am

Similarity between Adam and Jesus (PBUT)

Allah the Almighty declared:

"Verily the likeness of Jesus, in Allah's Sight is the likeness of Adam, He created him from the
dust then He said to him "Be!" --and he was. (Ch 3:59 Quran).
Back to top Go down
Blue Man
Crew Member
Crew Member
Blue Man

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:46 am

The Reason for Adam's Creation

After this lesson about freedom Adam learned another lesson, one about knowledge. Adam

realized that Iblis was the symbol of evil in the universe and that the angels were the symbol of
good. However he did not yet know anything about himself. Then Allah made him perceive his
true identity and the reason for his creation, and the secret of his glorification.
Allah the Exalted said: "He taught Adam all the names of everything". (Ch 2:31 Quran).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stories2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stories2   Stories2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stories2
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kOoLaTkoLd.cO.nR Official Forum :: Islam And Other Peaceful religionz :: Islam The religion Of Peace-
Jump to: